Confined Space RescueBook Now
- 1.0 day
- Work at Height and Confined Spaces
This course will train delegates in the correct methods of planning, recognising and initiating rescue in the event of an emergency
in a confined space. This course provides the legislative and regulatory requirements for the need for trained personnel to carry
out a rescue in the event of such emergencies, by using a range of rescue equipment and techniques. The course consists of
theoretical and practical sessions where delegates will be required to demonstrate their level of knowledge and understanding of
the training programme content through theoretical assessment.
Following completion of this course, delegates will be:
- Aware of the regulatory requirements for rescue
- Aware of the likely causes of an emergency
- Familiar with the planning requirements, considerations
- and methods of rescue
- Aware of the importance of clear and concise
- Aware of the need to isolate systems in an emergency
- Familiar with rescue equipment
- Aware of correct methods of casualty assessment,
- extraction and packaging according to the emergency
- Aware of basic life support
- Familiar with casualty handling techniques
Personnel preparing to work as members of confined space
Delegates should hold a Confined Space Entry Awareness with Breathing Apparatus Certificate (or equivalent).
All personnel will be required to confirm their medical fitness & physical ability to participate on this course by completing our centre medical self-screening form prior to course commencement.
Kirkhill Commercial Park, Dyce Avenue
Dyce, Aberdeen, AB21 0LQ
An in-house training provider certificate will be awarded on successful completion of this course.
There is no revalidation period for this training programme but refresher training is recommended every 2 years.
Delegates should bring
- £1.00 coin for locker
- Any PPE including safety goggles, hard hats, visors etc other than RPE
- Government Issued Photographic ID eg Driver Licence or Passport
- Safety Glasses or Goggles if prescribed