Train The Painter - Abrasive Blast CleanerBook Now
- 2.0 days
- Fabric Maintenance
Train The Painter is an internationally recognised training programme which is accredited and approved by SSPC.
The training has been developed by industry experts in response to the strong demand for certifications within the industrial coatings industry that now requires personnel working on road, rail, oil and gas programmes to obtain professional specified certificates.
Abrasive Blast Cleaner is a module of the SSPC Train The Painter Programme which can be completed to obtain a silver or gold card.
Delegates completing the Train The Painter - Abrasive Blast Cleaner will be able to;
- Ensure professionalism
- Promote good working practice
- Have a thorough insight into methods of surface treatment and application of protective coatings
Delegates will also have knowledge of;
- Health and Safety
- Blast Media
- Standards and Quality Control
- Operational Procedures
- Process Control
Personnel in the industrial coatings industry.
In order to complete the Train The Painter - Abrasive Blast Cleaner module, delegates must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have worked in the protective coatings industry as a sprayer or painter for more than 800 hours OR have worked as an abrasive blast cleaning operator for more than 800 hours
- Have completed the Train The Painter - Protective Coatings Applicator module
A silver or gold card will be awarded upon successful completion of the practical exercises and multiple choice tests, dependant on the modules completed.
The card must be revalidated every 5 years.