GWO Basic Safety Training (BST) PackageBook Now
- 5.0 days
- Wind Energy
PLEASE NOTE: This course is delivered on behalf of Survivex by our sister company AIS Training at our training centre in Aberdeen. To view available dates and book online, visit the AIS Training website.
A GWO Basic Safety Training (BST) Package is the best start to a career in the wind industry.
The GWO BST Package includes GWO Fire Awareness, GWO First Aid, GWO Manual Handling, GWO Sea Survival and GWO Working at Height for ONLY £974 + vat
FREE Wind Industry Guide
Whether you are new to the industry, or you would like to upskill in your current role, our wind industry guide provides useful advice and tips on the steps to take. Download your free guide now >>
Delegates completing a GWO Basic Safety Training (BST) Package will be able to:
- Identify possible fire hazards within the wind industry and understand how to control and mitigate these hazards
- Administer safe and effective first aid in a wind turbine industry in accordance with GWO
- Correctly performing manual handling activities in the wind industry/wind turbine environment
- Demonstrate sea survival techniques and safe transfer between vessels and installations
- Perform safe and comprehensive basic rescue from height in a remote turbine environment while meeting emergency response requirements for personnel new to the global wind industry
A GWO Basic Safety Training (BST) Package is for anyone wishing to work in the wind industry.
In order to complete a GWO Basic Safety Training (BST) Package, delegates must be WINDA registered before arriving for the first part of the course.
You can register with WINDA for free in just a few minutes. View our step-by-step guide.
Delegates will receive GWO certificates for all five elements of the package upon successful completion of the GWO Basic Safety Training (BST) package.
Certificates must be revalidated every 2 years.