Transportation of Dangerous Goods by Air (CAA) RefresherBook Now
- 2.0 days
- Dangerous Goods
Transportation of Dangerous Goods by Air (CAA) Refresher revalidates the skills and knowledge required to correctly prepare shipments of dangerous goods for transport by air.
This course is for delegates with recent knowledge and experience of working with dangerous goods regulations.
By the end of this training programme the delegate will be aware of:
- Dangerous goods transportation regulations
- The security aspects and emergency procedures related to dangerous goods
- Identifying and classifying dangerous goods
- Handling dangerous goods
- Preparing dangerous goods for transport by air
Delegates who completed CAA Transportation of Dangerous Goods by Air training a minimum of 21 months ago.
Delegates must have completed an initial CAA Transportation of Dangerous Goods by Air training course to qualify for this training programme.
An exam completion certificate which is registered with the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) will be issued upon successful completion of the course.
The course must be revalidated every 2 years.
Delegates should bring
- Government issued photographic ID e.g. Driver's Licence or Passport