Asbestos Non-LicensedBook Now
- 1.0 day
- Health & Safety and Management
This training programme is designed to provide the theoretical and practical skills to enable delegates to work safely with asbestos containing materials.
By the end of this training programme the delegate will be able to explain or summarise:
- Asbestos awareness training
- Asbestos legislation
- Risk assessment and plans of work
- How to prepare equipment for the job in advance
- How to use wetting control measures
- How to use the class H vacuum
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) requirements for asbestos
- Other measures to control exposure to asbestos
- Cleaning and decontamination processes
- How to deal with waste
- Emergency procedures
By the end of this training programme the delegate will be able to demonstrate:
- Correct use of H class vacuum
- Correct use of PPE and RPE
- Correct use of wetting techniques
- Bagging waste correctly
- The decontamination process
Personnel required to carry out non-licensed work with asbestos containing materials.
There are no formal prerequisites for this course.
Kirkhill Commercial Park, Dyce Avenue,
Dyce, Aberdeen, AB21 0LQ.
An in-house training provider certificate will be issued on successful completion of this course.
This course must be revalidated every 12 months.
Delegates should bring
- Government issued photographic ID e.g. Driver's Licence or Passport