ECITB CCNSG Safety PassportBook Now
- 2.0 days
- Health & Safety and Management
To view available dates and book online, click here >>
This ECITB approved course will deliver the necessary understanding of working safely on construction and engineering sites.
By the end of this training programme the delegate will be aware of:
- Health and safety law and permits to work
- Safe working practices relating to scaffolding
- Accident and first aid procedures
- Fire precautions and procedures
- COSHH and personal protective equipment (PPE)
- The importance of theory and manual handling
- Noise procedures and practices
- Accidents and know safe practices
All personnel working on construction and engineering sites.
There are no formal prerequisites for this course.
An ECITB CCNSG Safety Passport Card will be issued on successful completion of this course.
This course must be revalidated every 3 years.
Delegates should bring
- Government issued photographic ID e.g. Driver's Licence or Passport
- 2 passport sized photographs which we can keep
- National Insurance Number