ECITB Appointed Person Moving LoadsBook Now
- 4.0 days
- Lifting Operations
ECITB Appointed Person Moving Loads delivers the necessary skills and knowledge to manage and plan a variety of lifts or moving loads operations.
The course will be delivered as a combination of theoretical and practical exercises followed by a theoretical and practical assessment on the last day.
PLEASE NOTE: This course is delivered on behalf of Survivex by our sister company AIS Training under its accreditation.
By the end of this training programme delegates will be able to:
- Perform the role of the appointed person in-line with current regulations, legislation and typical client considerations
- Understand the role and associated responsibilities of the appointed person
- Verify the integrity of supporting structures during the execution of rigging and lifting operations
- Manage the lifting operation
- Manage the lifting equipment
- Manage the lifting accessories
- Manage the slinging operations
- Describe the responsibilities of the appointed person regarding the inspection of appliances and equipment
Existing operatives who have experience of overseeing and managing rigging/load moving operations in engineering construction.
Delegates should have experience of having worked in an engineering construction environment and of having been involved in management/overseeing of rigging/loading moving operations to qualify for this training programme.
Delegates must have:
- An ECITB Level 3 vocational qualification in steel erecting or moving loads OR
- Recent verifiable experience in moving loads operations validated by company or delegate CV
Kirkhill Commercial Park, Dyce Avenue
Dyce, Aberdeen, AB21 0LQ
An ECITB technical completion training certificate will be issued upon successful completion of this course.
There is no revalidation period for this course.
Delegates should bring
- Government issued photographic ID e.g. Driver's Licence or Passport
- 2 passport sized photographs which we can keep
- National Insurance Number