LOLER Planning & Risk AssessmentBook Now
- 1.0 day
- Lifting Operations
This course will train delegates in the LOLER Regulations and how they apply in the workplace including the planning and development of comprehensive lift plans and risk assessments.
This course is a mix of theoretical and practical sessions, during which delegates will be required to demonstrate their level of knowledge and understanding of the training programme content.
Delegates completing a LOLER Planning & Risk Assessment training course will be able to;
- Understand the hierarchy of legislation
- Interpret the LOLER regulations
- Be compliant with lift categorisation
- Understand load weight, size & centre of gravity
- Conduct pre & post use checks on equipment
- Understand the required competency of personnel
- Comply with rigging loft procedures
- Demonstrate the ability to plan out the lifting operation with regards to safety, and implement and update plans as required
- Construct detailed lifting plans as required
- Develop comprehensive risk assessment
This course is aimed at personnel with the responsibility for the planning and risk assessment of lifting operations in their organisation.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Kirkhill Commercial Park, Dyce Avenue
Dyce, Aberdeen, AB21 0LQ
On-location training can also be facilitated in remote areas and offshore locations upon request.
An in-house training provider certificate will be issued on successful completion of this course.
These is no expiry date for this certificate, however refresher training is recommended every 2 years.