Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S) AwarenessBook Now
- 0.5 days
The course will: train delegates in how to identify hydrogen sulphide, in its effects and in how to work safely with it. The course is a mix of theoretical and practical sessions, during which delegates will be required to demonstrate their level of knowledge and understanding of the training programme content.
- Aware of what hydrogen sulphide is, its properties, and the effects it can have on human physiology
- Able to identify possible sources and how to protect themselves against risk
- Familiar with the correct procedures to be adopted when working with hydrogen sulphide
- Able to identify PPE requirements including the use of rescue sets and breathing apparatus’
- Aware of emergency procedures to be followed on discovering hydrogen sulphide .
Personnel who work with or may be exposed to hydrogen sulphide during their work.
This course involves some physical activities, therefore delegates will be required to confirm their medical fitness & physical ability to participate on this course by completing our centre medical self-screening form prior to course commencement.
Kirkhill Commercial Park, Dyce Avenue
Dyce, Aberdeen, AB21 0LQ
An In-house training provider certificate will be issued on successful completion of this course.
There is no revalidation period for this training programme but refresher training is recommended every 2 years.
Delegates should bring
- Government Issued Photographic ID eg Driver Licence or Passport
- £1.00 coin for locker
- Safety Glasses or Goggles if prescribed