Norwegian Escape ChuteBook Now
- 0.3 days
This is a 2 hour course in which delegates will gain a basic understanding of an escape chute of the type most commonly used in the offshore environment and will be assessed in the safe use of this system.
By the end of this training programme the delegate will:
- Have a knowledge of how and when an escape chute will be deployed
- Understand what is meant by correct PPE for escape chute entry
- Be confident in the practical use of an escape chute of the type most commonly used offshore
All personnel who are required to work offshore in Europe outside the Netherlands and UKCS.
Delegates must be at least 16 years of age. Due to certain aspects of the course being physically demanding and potentially stressful, delegates will be required to confirm their medical fitness & physical ability to participate on this course by completing our centre medical self-screening form prior to course commencement
Kirkhill Commercial Park, Dyce Avenue
Dyce, Aberdeen, AB21 0LQ
A Survivex Norwegian Escape Chute certificate will be issued upon successful completion of the course. This certificate is accepted by OLF & Danish Operators under the ‘Mutual acceptance of basic safety & emergency preparedness training memorandum’ (1st February 2013).
The certificate is valid for the same period as the individuals’ current BOSIET or FOET certificate.
Delegates should bring
- Government issued photographic ID e.g. Driver's Licence or Passport
- Swimwear and a towel
- Old trainers (which should be clean)