PUWER AssessorBook Now
- 1.0 day
- Health & Safety and Management
The course will: train delegates in the provision and use of work equipment regulations (PUWER) and in how to conduct PUWER assessments in the workplace on a variety of work equipment. The course is a mix of theoretical and practical sessions, during which delegates will be required to demonstrate their level of knowledge and understanding of the training programme content.
By the end of this training programme delegates will:
- Be aware of the PUWER regulations and other relevant regulations.
- Be familiar with the requirements imposed by the regulations and how they affect them and their organisation.
- Be able to interpret information from the regulations to assist them to comply.
- Be aware of the requirement for PUWER assessments to be carried out in the workplace.
- Be able to obtain information to assist in conducting a PUWER assessment.
- Be able to assess a variety of work equipment, and the use of such equipment, in terms of safety and suitability.
- Be able to complete relevant documentation and report any unsuitable work equipment.
Personnel who have the responsibility for conducting PUWER assessments in the workplace.
Kirkhill Commercial Park, Dyce Avenue
Dyce, Aberdeen, AB21 0LQ
An In-house training provider certificate will be issued on successful completion of this course.
There is no revalidation period for this training programme but refresher training is recommended every 2 years.
Delegates should bring
- Government Issued Photographic ID eg Driver Licence or Passport
- £1.00 coin for locker