OPITO Further Offshore Emergency Training (FOET) with HUET and EBSBook Now
- 1.0 day
- Offshore Survival
This course is often referred to as 'Survival Refresher' or 'BOSIET Refresher'
This training programme gives delegates the opportunity to practice and demonstrate emergency response skills which are not possible to practice during offshore drills, exercises and emergency training. I.e. Helicopter emergency escape, emergency first aid and basic firefighting & self-rescue.
By the end of this training programme the delegate will:
- Be competent in their ability to escape from a ditched or ditching helicopter in an emergency situation using the emergency breathing system (EBS)
- Be competent in the use of emergency first aid
- Be competent in the use of portable fire extinguishers for basic firefighting and be confident in self-rescue techniques used to successfully escape from smoke filled environments
This programme is designed to meet the further offshore safety and emergency response training requirements for personnel working in the offshore oil & gas industry.
- Delegates must either have a valid BOSIET, BOSIET (with CA-EBS), T-BOSIET, FOET, FOET (with CA-EBS) or T-FOET Certificate
- Due to certain aspects of the course being physically demanding and potentially stressful, delegates will be required to confirm their medical fitness & physical ability to participate on this course by completing our centre medical self-screening form prior to course commencement
Kirkhill Commercial Park, Dyce Avenue
Dyce, Aberdeen, AB21 0LQ
An OPITO approved certificate will be issued upon successful course completion.
Every 4 years
Delegates should bring
- Government issued photographic ID e.g. Driver's Licence or Passport
- Swimwear and a towel
- Old trainers (which should be clean)
- Extra pair of socks