Initial Travel Health ConsultationBook Now
- 0.1 days
The Survivex Travel Health Clinic is run by our experienced nurses who will arm you with advice, up-to-date information and robust vaccine programmes. This will help keep you fit and healthy wherever the job takes you.
A vaccination appointment consists of the following:
- Consultation with a health professional
- Full risk assessment on area of travel using the daily updated TRAVAX system
- Tailored Vaccine Programme
- Verbal and written travel health advice
Anyone travelling overseas on business.
Anyone at an occupational risk that may require vaccines.
Prior to attending, the assessment questionnaire must be completed.
Delegates should bring government issued photographic identification and any information on history of vaccinations.
A vaccination book will be issued at the appointment documenting the vaccinations given and any boosters required.
Delegates should bring
- Government issued photographic ID e.g. Driver's Licence or Passport