Dangerous Goods by Sea AwarenessBook Now
- 0.5 days
- Dangerous Goods
This course will provide delegates with an awareness of the regulations, packaging and transport of dangerous goods that are carried by sea. This course consists of theoretical sessions that cover a range of subjects. Delegates will be required to demonstrate their level of knowledge and understanding of the training programme content through theoretical assessment.
Following completion of this course, delegates will be:
- Be aware of the regulations which pertain to the carriage of dangerous goods by sea
- Review all classes of Dangerous Goods
- Be aware of the documentation which accompanies any consignment
- Recognise prohibited items
- Understand packing instructions
- Recognise the correct marking and labelling of goods
Personnel who are not directly involved in the preparation, packing, offering or accepting any dangerous goods for sea transport. However, have a requirement to have some basic knowledge.
An In-house training provider certificate will be issued on successful completion of this course.
The certificate has no revalidation period. However, refresher training is recommended every 2 years.
Delegates should bring
- £1.00 coin for locker