Food Handler CertificateBook Now
- 0.1 days
The Food Handler Certificate is for persons who work directly with food or indirectly within food preparation or serving areas. This examination consists of a patient questionnaire and an examination of your general personal hygiene and other specific areas. A Doctor completes the examination, following which certification will be produced based on the findings of the examination.
The Food Handler Certificate consists of the following:
- Completion of a patient questionnaire
- Examination of your ears
- Examination of your teeth/mouth
- Examination of your hair/scalp
- Examination of your skin
- Examination of your eyes/eyelids
- Examination of hands/fingernails
- Examination of your general personal hygiene
The examination is intended to food handlers, who are people who directly touch open food as part of their work. Or those who may touch food contact surfaces of other surfaces in rooms where open food is handled.
Kirkhill Commercial Park, Dyce Avenue,
Dyce, Aberdeen, AB21 0LQ.
A Food Handler Certificate will be issued on successful completion of the examination
Certification should be maintain annually to ensure compliance to statutory / employer requirements
Delegates should bring
- Government issued photographic ID e.g. Driver's Licence or Passport