OGUK MedicalBook Now
- 0.1 days
This medical examination is one of the prerequisites necessary before an individual can work offshore. Medical examinations are completed by OGUK registered doctors and cover a range of topics essential under OGUK medical requirements. The aim of the OGUK medical is to set a standard of fitness for those working in the UK offshore sector and North Sea.
An OGUK medical consists of the following:
- Completion of a patient questionnaire
- Calculation of Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Near distance and colour vision
- Pulse and blood pressure measurement
- Lung function test (peak flow)
- Audiogram (hearing test)
- Consultation with a doctor
Those who require to complete an OGUK medical to work offshore
An OGUK Medical Certificate will be issued on successful completion of the examination (maximum 2-year validity)
OGUK Medical Certification validity must be maintained to permit travel to offshore locations (maximum 2-year validity).
Delegates should bring
- Government issued photographic ID e.g. Driver's Licence or Passport