OGUK MedicalBook Now
- 0.1 days
This medical examination is one of the prerequisites necessary before an individual can work offshore. Medical examinations are completed by OGUK registered doctors and cover a range of topics essential under OGUK medical requirements. The aim of the OGUK medical is to set a standard of fitness for those working in the UK offshore sector and North Sea.
An OGUK medical consists of the following:
- Completion of a patient questionnaire
- Calculation of Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Near distance and colour vision
- Pulse and blood pressure measurement
- Lung function test (peak flow)
- Audiogram (hearing test)
- Consultation with a doctor
Those who require to complete an OGUK medical to work offshore
Kirkhill Commercial Park, Dyce Avenue,
Dyce, Aberdeen, AB21 0LQ.
An OGUK Medical Certificate will be issued on successful completion of the examination (maximum 2-year validity)
OGUK Medical Certification validity must be maintained to permit travel to offshore locations (maximum 2-year validity).
Delegates should bring
- Government issued photographic ID e.g. Driver's Licence or Passport