ERT MedicalBook Now
- 0.1 days
Personnel who are part of the Emergency Response Team (ERT) are required to complete additional ERT specific examination requirements supplementary to the OGUK medical examination. The ERT Medical examinations are completed by OGUK registered doctor and cover a range of topics essential under OGUK medical requirements and elements pertinent to the role of ERT. The aim of the ERT medical is to set a standard of fitness for those who are members of an ERT in the UK offshore sector and North Sea.
An ERT Medical consists of the following:
- Completion of a patient questionnaire
- Calculation of Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Near distance and colour vision
- Pulse and blood pressure measurement
- Lung function test (peak flow)
- Audiogram (hearing test)
- Spirometry (lung function test) and a Fitness Test (Chester Step)
- Consultation with a Doctor
Those who require to complete an ERT medical to work offshore and facilitate the ERT role.
Kirkhill Commercial Park, Dyce Avenue,
Dyce, Aberdeen, AB21 0LQ.
An ERT Medical Certificate will be issued on successful completion of the examination (maximum 2-year validity)
ERT Medical certification validity must be maintained to permit travel to offshore locations (maximum 2-year validity).
Delegates should bring
- Detail of any prescribed medications
- Government Issued Photographic ID eg Driver Licence or Passport
- Please attend your appointment at least 15 minutes in advance of your scheduled appointment time