Chester Step TestBook Now
- 0.1 days
Chester Step Tests are a tried and testing means of gauging fitness, this is done by measuring the heart’s ability to recover from exertion. To achieve this, the test consists of stepping onto and off a 30 cm / 12 inch step at rate set by a metronome. During this test, your heart rate will be monitored and results will be plotted on a graph providing aerobic capacity and fitness.
The test consists of the following:
- Consultation with a health professional
- Completion of the Chester Step Test
- Report compiled on the test findings
Those that have been nominated by their company / sponsor to complete a fitness test for their job role.
A Chester Step Test certificate will be issued on completion of the test.
Chester Step Tests should be carried out annually to maintain health surveillance.
Delegates should bring
- Please attend your appointment at least 15 minutes in advance of your scheduled appointment time
- Government Issued Photographic ID eg Driver Licence or Passport