Audiometry Test (Hearing Test)Book Now
- 0.1 days
Audiometry Tests are mandatory for any UK employees who are exposed to levels of 85 dB (average) on a daily basis, the tests are completed to identify the hearing threshold, which assists in determining the degree, type and configuration of any hearing loss. The test will consists of two elements, consultation with a health professional regarding your hearing history followed by practical hearing test within a soundproof booth. This test will examine your ability to hear different tones and pitches.
An Audiometry Test consists of the following:
- Consultation with a health professional
- Completion of an Audiometry Test completed within a soundproof booth
- Report compiled and supplied with test findings/results
Any person who requires audiometry testing completed.
Kirkhill Commercial Park, Dyce Avenue,
Dyce, Aberdeen, AB21 0LQ.
An Audiometry test certificate will be issued on completion of the test.
Audiometry tests should be carried out annually to maintain health surveillance in accordance with HSE guidance.
Delegates should bring
- Government Issued Photographic ID eg Driver Licence or Passport
- Please attend your appointment at least 15 minutes in advance of your scheduled appointment time